What are cookies?
Regarding third-party cookies, that is, those that are foreign to our website, we cannot be responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include, so the information that we offer is always with reference to the source. Next, a classification of cookies is made according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to take into account that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. - Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain active - Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years. p >
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform o application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the purchase process of an order, make the request registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: < / strong> They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in If applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
-- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on it.
- Cookies Analysis: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the use data made by the users of the service.
Regarding the treatment of data collected through analysis cookies, despite the fact that they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of users as long as they are first-party cookies, that process aggregated data for strictly statistical purposes, that information on their use is provided and the possibility of that users express their refusal about its use.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation advertising cookies or third parties on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate these restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information on cookies, implies that you are expressly consenting to the person responsible for its use, being able to exercise your rights and revoke your consent at any time, through a request to https://www.maourstudio.com/
Below we inform you in detail of all the cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, your browser settings and their acceptance or rejection, all or only some of them may be installed.
|_ga||Cookie de terceros / Google||Sesiones de los visitantes.||Analítica.||2 años desde el final de la última visita.|
|_gid||Cookie de terceros / Google||Sesiones de los visitantes.||Analítica.||24 horas desde el final de la última visita.|
|_gat||Cookie de terceros / Google||Sesiones de los visitantes.||Analítica.||1 minuto.|
|AMP_TOKEN||Cookie de terceros / Google||Sesiones de los visitantes.||Analítica.||30 segundos a 1 año.|
|_gac_<property-id>||Cookie de terceros / Google||Sesiones de los visitantes.||Analítica.||90 días.|
|_utma||Cookie de terceros / Google||Sesiones de los visitantes.||Analítica.||Dos años desde el final de la última visita.|
|_utmc||Cookie de terceros / Google||Sesiones de los visitantes.||Analítica.||Al finalizar la sesión con el navegador.|
|_utmz||Cookie de terceros / Google||Enlaces y conversiones.||Analítica.||Seis meses desde el final de la última visita.|
|_utmt||Cookie de terceros / Google||Enlaces y conversiones.||Analítica.||Al finalizar la sesión con el navegador.|
|__utmv||Cookie de terceros / Google||Datos de variables personalizadas de visitante.||Analítica.||2 años a partir de la configuración o actualización.|
|__utmb||Cookie de terceros / Google||Sesiones de los visitantes.||Analítica.||30 minutos a partir de la configuración o actualización.|
|frontend_cid||Cookie propia||Sesiones de los visitantes.||Técnica.||24 horas desde el final de la última visita.|
|_hjid||Cookie propia / Cookie de terceros||Sesiones de los visitantes.||Analítica.||1 año.|
|PHPSESSID||Cookie propia||Sesiones y preferencias del visitante.||Técnica.||Al finalizar la sesión con el navegador.|
Es posible que actualicemos la Política de Cookies de nuestro Sitio Web, por ello le recomendamos revisar esta política cada vez que acceda a nuestro Sitio Web con el objetivo de estar adecuadamente informado sobre cómo y para qué usamos las cookies
La finalidad de las cookies es la de facilitar al Usuario un acceso más rápido a los Servicios seleccionados.
Si usted no desea que se guarden cookies en su navegador o prefiere recibir una información cada vez que una cookie solicite instalarse, puede configurar sus opciones de navegación para que se haga de esa forma. La mayor parte de los navegadores permiten la gestión de las cookies de 3 formas diferentes: