In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
Identity of the person in charge
- Holder: Manuel Ordovás Tamames
- NIF: 51102699B
- Address: Madrid, Castelló Street 71 (28001)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: maourstudio.com
Principles applied in data processing
When processing the personal data, the Data Subject shall apply the following principles which are in line with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: The Data Subject will always require consent for the processing of his/her personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which he/she will be informed in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will only request the data strictly necessary for the purpose(s) he requests.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose(s) of the processing. The Holder will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Data Subject shall periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should be aware that the Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of its users' data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
You do not need to provide any personal information to browse www.maourstudio.com The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When contacting through the contact forms or sending an e-mail.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
- When registering in a subscription form or a newsletter that the Owner manages with Siteground Spain S.L.
- When you place an order, and proceed to purchase through the website
The Holder informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of their treatment.
- Oppose to the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Holder, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Holder and ask for information about the data they have stored and how they were obtained, request the rectification of the data, request the portability of their personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Holder's files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com together with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder are different according to the system of information capture:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data among which may be: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and website address in order to respond to their queries. For example, the Holder uses these data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
- Content subscription forms: The Holder requests the following personal data: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth in order to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.The data you provide to the Holder will be located on the servers of Shopify Inc. with domicile in Canada. (Shopify) and Mailer Lite, domiciled in Lithuania.
- Purchase form: The Holder requests the data relating to shipping and billing address, identification and contact details, telephone number and national identity card or equivalent. The following data will be shared with the shipping carrier, as well as the payment gateways that are necessary to perform the economic transaction.
There are other purposes for which the Holder treats his personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Holder has presence in social networks. If you become a follower in the social networks of the Holder the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and has previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Instragram https://www.instagram.com/terms/accept/
The Holder will process your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, to inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Data Subject takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Content of other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimacy for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Holder are:
- Identification data.
- Address and order delivery address
- Date of birth
- National identity card
- Phone number
- Billing information
Storage of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request their suppression and only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the intended purpose of the data.
Receivers of personal data
- SITEGROUND SPAIN S.L., domiciled in Madrid, Spain.You will find more information at: https://www.siteground.es/viewtos/privacy_policy . SITEGROUND SPAIN S.L. treats the data with the purpose of providing its email marketing services to the Owner.
- Shopify Inc: is an e-commerce engine where the brand's website is created, and provides the seller with the necessary elements to carry out the process of selling the items on display. It is based in Ottawa, Canada. More information about it can be found at: https://www.shopify.es
- MailerLite: Provides email marketing and automation software as a service. It processes personal data as a processor on behalf of the customer. It is domiciled in Lithuania, (UAB "MailerLite", J. Basanavičiaus 15, LT-03108 Vilnius, Lithuania), More information about the company can be found at: https://www.mailerlite.com/legal
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States .
While browsing www.maourestudio,com may collect non-identifying information, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
- DoubleClick by Google
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and to gather demographic information.
Accuracy and Truthfulness of Personal Data
You agree that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and current, and keep them properly updated.
As a User of the Website you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit to the site, exonerating the Holder of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the legally valid proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.